What’s New With LiveLitigation…
As the weather gets warmer, we’re excited to see a few things heat up at LiveLitigation as well. We have more and more clients using LocalRealtime for depositions and trial work, a big increase in the number of attorneys uploading exhibits for electronic markup, and an update to our product line and software in the works.
In Case You Missed It…
We Often Get Asked…
What’s In The Works?
- Router SSID (network name) e. g. LiveDepo123ab
- CAT software
- Computer Operating System
- How often do you use LocalRealtime?
- How many connections do you normally have?
- Are your connections tablets, computers, or both?
- In addition to local connections, do you need to get online?
- Mobile update version 7.3.1 fixes an issue with Bridge refresh.
- You can use a Mac for all facets of LiveLitigation: Video Streaming, Realtime, Exhibits, etc.
- Future Updates will include a redesign to StenoDirectPlus
Team Member Spotlight
In this month’s spotlight, we feature another member of our amazing support team, Danny Begley. Danny has been with LiveLitigation for 3 years. When not on the phone providing support to clients, Danny most likely will be found at Disney World…Click here for his full spotlight – Danny Begley Employee Spotlight
Beyond the Record – Court Reporter Spotlight
This month in our LiveLitigation Certified Reporter Spotlight we go “Beyond the Record” with Adrienne Ortiz-Mignano. Adrienne began court reporting in 1989, and believes court reporting was her destiny. Interested in knowing why? Check out her spotlight.
Want to be featured in our newsletter as well as on our blog and social media? We are looking for clients who are willing to let the world know about their experiences in the court reporting industry. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will reach out to you.
Get The Latest LiveLitigation News By Following Us On: